Regional Health & Safety Advisor
Acre is excited to be working with a FTSE100 property developer to identify an experienced Regional Health & Safety Advisor. In this position, the Regional H&S Advisor will take responsibility for fostering a positive health & safety culture and boosting H&S performance across the North East region.
This position will best suit an engaging H&S professional with strong influencing skills and a proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's best-recognised construction firms who are challenging the traditional approach to health & safety.
* Supporting the Director of H&S in establishing and maintaining the highest Health, Safety & Environmental standards across the North East Business Unit
* Providing functional Health, Safety & Environmental advice, guidance and coaching to senior stakeholders
* Bringing new, creative and inspired thinking to the business, whilst maintaining high standards of HSE
* Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
* Communicating positive health, safety & environmental performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Experience in the construction or property sectors is essential
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate
* Excellent communication and engagement skills
* Proven ability to foster a strong, team-based health & safety culture
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for an award-winning FTSE100 construction business. If you feel that you have the right skill set, then please apply.