A unique and exciting job opportunity has opened for a HSQE professional who is looking for a new role that offers different challenges and tasks on a daily basis. Shirley Parsons is working with a Utilities and Environmental services organisation in sourcing for a HSEQ Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys variety in their role and managing multiple projects:
- Handling 15 different depots across the South of England.
- Be the recognised Health and Safety Representative while on site and within the site depots.
- Manage external contractors on site to review compliance documents.
- Deliver training and development support across the business.
- Help drive positive behavioural change.
- Conduct site audits and action follow ups in the right procedure.
- At times may be a reactive role due to the nature of the business.
- Experience of working within High Risk environments - ideally Construction, Utilities, Highways or Civil Engineering.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Fully compliant on 14001, 9001 and 18001 standards.
- A passionate character about Health and Safety who is self driven and has the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to communicate to others effectively, take on board their feedback and implement positive change for the benefit of the business.
- Must be IT literate.
If interested or would like further detail please contact Fraser McLachlan on 01296 320 819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: FM - 12860