Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Manager
Acre has been engaged by a global leader in real estate management to identify their new HSSE Manager for a corporate account in Moravskoslezský, the east of the Czech Republic. As a member of the integrated facilities management team, you'll be responsible for deploying and supporting the health, safety and environmental risk management strategy on a dedicated client account. You'll ensure the company complies with cultural, client and statutory requirements in a region which includes the Czech Republic, Hungary and Bulgaria.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing expert guidance and advice on HSE risk management at various levels, engaging positively with senior stakeholders and operational staff alike
- Supporting the development of a positive, proactive HSE culture throughout the business, developing effective relationships and promoting ownership
- Ensuring that ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and other relevant certification standards are achieved
- Undertaking audits, inspections, delivering training and assisting with investigations into specific incidents or accidents
- Liaising with HSE specialists throughout the business, to ensure consistent standards of best practice are shared and adhered to
This is a great opportunity to join a renowned employer where your technical expertise and commercial acumen will be utilised to deliver a world-class service. Your fluency in Czech and other European languages will set you up for success, as you travel throughout the region delivering a key service.
To succeed, you'll need:
- Formal degree-level Health & Safety qualification
- Demonstrable track record of devising and implementing health and safety systems and processes
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to engage and influence at all levels, demonstrated in a previous client-facing role
- Relevant experience of corporate HSE in a life sciences or pharmaceutical environment
- Fluency in Czech, with other European languages highly advantageous
If you're excited by the opportunity to join a global business with an entrepreneurial and inclusive culture, this is not to be missed - click apply now and get in touch for more information!