We are working exclusively with a Property Management company to recruit a Compliance Manager in North London. Based from a prestigious residential complex and with travel to other locations in London, you will be required to support the Head of Compliance in ensuring statutory Health, Safety and Data Protection compliance across the portfolio, and ensure the safe working of all employees and contractors associated with the business. Experience of working within residential property management is required.
- Be a central point of contract for all operational employees in relation to health, safety & data protection support and provide advice on health, safety & data protection matters.
- Provide solutions to health, safety & data protection issues on a reactive and proactive basis in line with business operations and services.
- Development and implementation of procedures, Risk Assessments & Method Statements within the business.
- Ensure sufficient audits and inspections of all workplaces and practices are carried out, in accordance with a monitored programme.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) or working towards.
- Experience of working in a H&S role within the Property Management, FM, M&E or similar industry.
- In depth knowledge of health, safety and environment legislation and good practice.
- Ability to influence and engage effectively with colleagues and stakeholders.
Reference: CS - 13060