Health and Safety Advisor - rail
Health and Safety Advisor - South Yorkshire - rail - £35k-£40k+package
A well-established construction and rail contractor are looking to recruit a Health, Safety & Environment Advisor, to expand their HSEQ Team.
* Supporting the HSE Manager & operational teams to drive and implement policies, standards and performance objectives.
* Provide professional safety & environmental advice to maintain compliance with legislation and Company & Industry standards.
* Monitoring and reporting on HSE performance & trends to aid development of improvement plans.
* Accountable for ensuring appropriate risk identification and mitigation measures are in place.
You must have experience of providing support on a range of rail engineering projects, as you will be responsible for working very closely with our clients, site management teams and workforce - giving support and guidance in order to maintain a high standard of health, safety & environmental performance within the business.
The successful candidate will be a confident and pragmatic HSE practitioner, able to deliver high quality health, safety & environmental support to the operational teams.
Qualifications and experience:-
* NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
* Member of IOSH
* Environmental experience
* Experience in Behavioural Change programmes
* PTS + Experience of working in a Rail environment
* Good communicator and able to influence others
* Investigation and auditing experience
* Effective working knowledge of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
* Full driving licence
* CSCS Card
* IEMA Membership
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor - rail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly