YOUR NEW COMPANY
A top tier FM company is looking for a Quality Lead to join their Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to support and improve the management systems and the QHSE standards within a diverse and multidisciplinary division.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the QSHE Director you'll be responsible for:
- Leading the business internal and external audit programme.
- Facilitating the development of the business continuity plans and disaster recovery with the business
- Supporting all parts of the QHSE function when required including investigations, meetings, audits and training as a minimum to ensure that the QHSE function across Group is efficient and pragmatic as possible
- Ensuring a healthy and engaging relationship with other QHSE team members across the function
- Develop working parties to drive operational excellence
- Maintain the audit schedule, monitor the action tracking and associated reporting formats.
- Maintain relationship between the businesses and external third party certification bodies
- Produce periodic document and MI updates to the relevant business contacts
- Produce monthly management reports as defined by the QHSE Director
- Facilitate the governance of all business procedures and guidance
- Ensuring the promotion and awareness of customer requirements throughout the business
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You hold a NEBOSH Certificate/equivalent (or above) and you are an Internal auditor trained with good knowledge and practical experience of applicable HSE legislation and ISO and British Standards. You will come ideally from a FM industry or client-facing background, hold a clean UK driving license and possess excellent engagement and communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered £50k - £60k depending on experience, a company car (or car allowance) plus benefits. The company will also provide you great career progression perspectives and the opportunity to work from home and to develop your qualifications further (if relevant to the position).
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Quality Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly