DIVISIONAL HEAD OF SHEQ
DIVISIONAL HEAD OF SHEQ
A vacancy has arisen for A Divisional Head of SHEQ to join our team within our business.
The post holder will work closely with our key stakeholders in delivering world class SHE performance that is befitting of the PLC and supports future investment.
The role briefly encompasses the following duties: -
- Providing effective systems that minimise our impact on the environment whilst conducting our business.
- Maintaining certification to BSEN ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems, BSEN ISO14001 for Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Ensuring that we protect our assets (and any other customer’s assets) in the course of conducting our business.
- Ensuring that we remain SHE legally compliant in all of our business and operational activities.
Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with members of the business leadership team in order or develop a clear understanding of the business SHEQ challenges.
- Developing SHEQ plans that mitigate the risks associated with the planned business activities
- Operating across a dispersed worldwide geography
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience/ attributes:-
- Familiarity with managing hazards and risks associated with our industry
- Operational background with significant experience of mobile plant, preferably gained in a high hazard materials handling type of environment.
- Experience of developing, implementing and maintaining ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 18001 or equivalent SHE management systems
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualified
- Chartered member of relevant institute or working towards chartered membership
- Comfortable in all environments from mess room to board room
- Passionate about SHEQ and passionate about delivering improvement
What we do:
As an established contract management Company, Hargreaves Industrial Services provides high standard, professional services to our clients within the power, port, steel, rail and other industrial sectors both within the UK and abroad.
Our core services include:
- Materials Handling expertise, offering efficient and optimal solutions for all bulk handling requirements
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance and Engineering
- Operation and Maintenance of Material Handling Plants
As a Company we pride ourselves on our service delivery and professional 'can do' attitude and we are always looking for committed, keen, professional people to join us. If you are interested in a rewarding career with us in this role, you should submit your CV to our HR Department quoting reference HIS2063 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org