Senior CDM Consultant
Senior CDM Consultant | London | £50,000 - £60,000 plus Car & Benefits
Irwin and Colton are working with a global leader within the construction and infrastructure sector to secure a CDM Consultant to manage and deliver CDM coordination across a number of prestige multi-storey residential and mixed-use projects.
With over 4,000 people worldwide, this consultancy has a track record of delivering high quality services to major capital projects for over 50 years and counts many of the UK's largest companies as clients. Their clients span a range of sectors from construction and infrastructure through to manufacturing and engineering.
The role will be London based, but will involve travel to client sites across the designated region.
Key responsibilities for the Senior CDM Consultant:
- Managing and coordinating a number of commercial, public and infrastructure projects through the CDM process from concept to completion.
- Ensuring compliance with clients' internal processes and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with clients and contractors to drive the CDM process to ensure compliance and that the relevant duty holders fulfil their obligations.
- Act as Principal Designer in accordance with CDM Regulations 2015.
Essential experience and qualifications for the Senior CDM Consultant:
- Excellent knowledge of Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or NCRQ Certificate or equivalent.
- Ideally GRADIOSH and membership of AaPS (Ideally IMaPS)
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within health and safety.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio of projects, with a leading consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.