Environment, Health & Safety Manager
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Diploma
Acre is pleased to be working with a leading technology and eCommerce company to identify a new Environment, Health and Safety Manager. This exciting EMEA role will lead the EHS component of the company's global real estate and facilities function, specifically focusing on property acquisitions and expansion. It sits within a vibrant global EHS team which is responsible for promoting cross-functional engagement with EHS, and the consistent application of standards and best practice throughout the business.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing a wide range of EHS responsibilities throughout the EMEA region and the wider global estate in order to attain ambitious global standards
- Providing critical support to leaders in various functions including FM, Property, Procurement, Business Continuity and Training
- Understanding data and information to identify trends in EHS which inform the promotion of best practice across current and newly-acquired sites
- Delivering expert guidance and advice across the global estate on all EHS matters, encouraging a culture of ownership, awareness and engagement
- Giving technical input to change projects, build outs and development projects as the corporate EHS function's technical expert
- Supporting business change through effective influencing of change management processes, whilst maintaining excellent EHS standards and regulatory compliance
This challenging, stimulating role is an exceptional opportunity for you to utilize your skills and expertise within the highly diverse environment of a global brand. Your track record of high achievement, attention to detail and commitment to the highest possible standards will set you out for success.
To succeed, you'll need:
- Degree-level qualification in EHS or another relevant field
- 5+ years' experience working in Environment, Health and Safety management positions
- Demonstrable track record of successfully managing complex, multi-disciplinary projects
If you're excited by an opportunity of this scope, and capable of driving success at both strategic and operational levels, with an unmatched attention to detail, and an inquisitive mind which fuels a constant desire to learn and improve, then apply now!
Apply for Environment, Health & Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly