- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
Acre is pleased to be partnering with a civil engineering principal contractor, as they look to source a new Quality Manager within their Highways Division.
Our client places high importance on continuous improvement throughout their supply chain. Their Quality Management System (QMS), accredited to ISO 9001:2015 enables them to develop succinct working practices, providing a platform to ensure overall objectives are completed efficiently throughout the business unit.
To be successful within this position, having a full understanding of Quality management within a construction/civil engineering environment, ideally with Highways knowledge will be critical to success.
· Ensure that information, training, instruction and task-specific advice on quality management meets the needs of employees and those working on our behalf
· Guarantee the QMS and associated supporting information incorporates construction and highways maintenance
· To ensure that the requirements of the QMS are being applied on operational projects and associated activities
· To monitor operational compliance to the QMS and the requirements of the BS EN ISO 9001:2015, ensuring implementation of effective improvement/preventive measures
· To aid Business Development for Quality submissions for pre-qualification questionnaires and tenders
· Associate member of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) (or working towards)
· Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2015) with demonstrable experience of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audits
· Diploma in Quality Management / Engineering Degree
· Training and presentation experience throughout all levels of an organisation, preferably trained to 'Train the Trainer' level
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to guide and educate/train at all levels
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly