Health & Safety Business Partner
A leading transport and logistics organisation is seeking a commercially aware safety business partner. Ideally based from central Essex, you will operate on a regional basis and have responsibility for coaching the Directors and Branch Manager on all aspects of safety and driving the company's H&S delivery plan.
- Take the lead on key safety projects for the business and effectively communicate and sell these proposals to senior management.
- The more senior member of a team of three Safety Business Partners reporting into the Head of Safety
- Responsibility for over 150 sites regionally.
- Delivering safety training in accordance with the divisional delivery plan.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Strong commercial awareness and proven ability to engage at all levels of the business.
- Awareness and experience of workplace transport and manual handling risks
Job reference: 13214 (MR)
Apply for Health & Safety Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly