Senior HSE Advisor
Acre is excited to be working with a FTSE250 property developer to identify an experienced Senior Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor. In this position, the Senior HSE Advisor will take responsibility for fostering a positive health, safety & environmental culture and boosting HSE performance across the Southern region.
This position will best suit an engaging HSE professional with strong influencing skills and a proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's best-recognised construction firms who are challenging the traditional approach to health, safety & environment.
- Supporting the Director of HSE in establishing and maintaining the highest Health, Safety & Environmental standards across the South West Business Unit
- Providing functional Health, Safety & Environmental advice, guidance and coaching to senior stakeholders
- Bringing new, creative and inspired thinking to the business, whilst maintaining high standards of HSE
- Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
- Communicating positive health, safety & environmental performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the construction or property sectors is essential
- GradIOSH as a minimum, ideally CMIOSH
- Practitioner level IEMA is desirable
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Proven ability to foster a strong, team-based health & safety culture
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for an award-winning FTSE250 construction business. If you feel that you have the right skill set, then please apply.