Senior Health & Safety Manager
6 days left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
Acre is delighted to be partnered with one of the world's most innovative and dynamic construction businesses to recruit a Senior Health & Safety Manager for the team. This business operates in multiple countries worldwide, employing thousands across their construction, development and refurbishment activities.
This senior level position will provide both project and corporate health and safety support working closely alongside the Head of Health and Safety and team to develop and implement health and safety strategy for the business, fostering a unified and proactive H&S culture and providing a high level of assurance across a range of projects.
* Supporting the Head of Health & Safety in the development and implementation of the company health and safety strategy
* Advising, guiding and coaching personnel with the implementation of the company Health & Safety Policy & Management System
* Acting as a source of competent health and safety advice within the company and across allocated projects, providing advice and assistance to the Directors, project teams and managers on health and safety matters
* Leading the development and implementation of company-wide initiatives and campaigns
The right individual for this position will have extensive experience across the construction, civil engineering or infrastructure sectors. You will be able to provide examples of influencing strategic direction within businesses whilst also maintaining a positive relationship with stakeholders throughout all levels, from operations to senior management.
* CMIOSH - GradIOSH as a minimum
* Line management experience as a minimum
* Experience working in a principal contractor environment
* A collaborative approach to problem solving
* Strong communication and influencing skills
This opportunity presents a fantastic chance for someone to take up a leadership and strategic level position within a renowned principal contractor. You will be supporting the Head of Health and Safety towards driving forward health and safety performance, whilst working to maintaining a high level of assurance across a diverse project portfolio.
Apply for Senior Health & Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly