YOUR NEW COMPANY
A prestigious international blue-chip firm with business centres across Europe, the Middle East and Asia is looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join their organisation.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager you will be responsible to provide advice, assistance and support to the business to facilitate compliance with the Health & Safety policy, the Environment policy and arrangements. You'll be also responsible for:
- Annual review of Firm's relevant policies and arrangements
- Write and undertake employee and work experience inductions
- Contractor inductions
- Undertake workstation assessments
- Risk assessments for manual handling, pregnant workers, home working and work experience
- Administration of safety management system
- Management of first aid function
- Keep abreast of key health & safety and environmental developments, relevant legislation and any changes that might affect business
- Oversee the ISO14001 Environmental Management System
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To be the successful candidate for this highly sort after position, it is essential that you have Health & Safety experience ideally across Corporate sectors. You will have a NEBOSH Certificate and experience with ISO 14001.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
The role is offering up to £40k plus benefits such as Financial support on further HSE training AND qualifications (ex.: NEBOSH Diploma), private medical insurance, life assurance, 50% off membership at selected gyms, virtual GP Appointments and up to 40% discount on UK and EU flights with British Airways.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.