HSEQ Manager - Construction
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager - Construction | London | £60,000 + Car allowance + Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a major construction company to recruit a Project Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Manager. The company is well respected in the industry and work on some of the UK's most well-known developments. They have an excellent health and safety track record and this role is critical to ensure this is maintained and improved.
This role has responsibility for a major high-end residential development in Central London, the project is about to begin and is a long term multi-year project.
Responsibilities of the Project Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Planning health and safety throughout the development, assessing upcoming challenges and ensuring health and safety solutions are in place
- Working with the procurement team to ensure robust health and safety systems are embedded into the process
- Visiting site, assisting, advising and coaching the workforce to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Conducting incident investigation to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Constantly assessing opportunities for improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Project HSEQ Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, with construction, RC Frame or a related industry experience,
- Experience in influencing, engaging and coaching senior management and site level staff
- A NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent) and membership of IOSH or equivalent, (Chartership or working towards - an advantage)
- Experience with innovative occupational health, wellbeing and behavioral programmes
This position would suit an experienced Health & Safety Manager looking to grow their experience working on a major high profile London project. For more information please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.