Senior Health, Safety & CDM Consultant
A well-established construction consultancy is looking for an experienced Health, Safety & CDM Consultant to join their Brighton office supporting a variety of projects spanning mixed use, residential, industrial, commercial sectors. In particular the successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage a number of projects on the residential side.
The role is ideal for someone who has CDM/ Health & Safety experience within a consultancy environment and wants to be part of a close knit and sociable team.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Providing a range of construction health and safety advice in compliance with CDM 2015 Regulations and H&S Legislation
- Project management and project administration
- Providing services to our clients which exceed expectations
- Diary management to meet the demands of the client and the project
- Attend site visits and project meetings
- Liaison with clients, colleagues and contractors
Expected Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in relevant qualification
- IMaPS accredited
- NEBOSH construction certificate
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015
- Previous experience of CDM/ Health & Safety duties within a consultancy environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.