YOUR NEW COMPANY
A multinational defence services provider is currently looking for a HSE Advisor to join their organisation to drive a step change in the safety culture across the business contributing to improved safety performance.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the HSE Manager you will be responsible for:
- Provide competent and technical health, safety and occasional environmental advice and guidance to business management working in partnership with assurance managers
- Play an active role in the development and delivery of the company safety management system objectives
- Support practical implementation and delivery of HS&E legislation, policy, strategy and objectives
- Deliver the change programme through a process of training, mentoring, coaching and facilitating
- Carry out and provide assistance to management in the investigation of incidents, hazards or occupational ill health
- Monitor HS&E performance across the business; leading, conducting and supporting inspection, tour and sampling programmes and support business areas in their preparation for OHSAS 18001 audits.
- Raise competency of individuals through the creation and delivery of HS&E training within the business
- Liaise with customers, enforcement authorities, HS&E professional bodies, insurance or audit companies, as required
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered a salary up to £40,000 p.a., 25 days annual leave plus back holidays, Pension (up to 7% contribution), Life Cover and other benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCEED
The organisation is looking for candidates who hold at least a NEBOSH general certificate, have working knowledge on ISO 14001 / OSHAS 18001 and ability to promote and deliver a culture of continuous improvement.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion.