Head of Health and Safety
Are you a visionary Head of Safety looking for a unique position to work within a dynamic organisation with an impressive growth rate? You will need to possess a holistic approach and have ability to innovate and bring new ideas whilst guiding and coaching a talented HSEQ team. A national role - Head office is based in South East, however if you are willing to stay away accommodation is on hand too!
This award winning company are responsible for the creation and maintenance of our environment and providing external solutions to a raft of clients within the commercial sector.
Your CV will need to demonstrate your leadership skills and a competency of driving Health and Safety successfully within a service oriented industry. A strong set of achievements will also be required.
A fantastic opportunity to lead and champion the Health and Safety culture in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. You will need to be able to lead with gravitas and determination with previous experience of influencing behavioural change. The challenge this role brings is the bringing together of a diverse multi-site workface and you will require exceptional communication skills enabling engagement from operative to Board Level.
Reporting to the Board, responsibilities of the Head of Safety will include:
- Ensuring a culture of best practice and an in-depth knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Provide expert guidance and leadership across the business
- Gain an understanding of the wider environment of the business to continually deliver innovation ensuring an advancement in the business operations.
- Develop and manage Health and Safety Systems
- Coaching and mentoring across all teams
- Updating and Maintaining Policies and Procedures
The successful Head of Safety will have
- Proven dedicated experience in a similar multi-site Health and Safety role
- Ideally possess a Degree within Health and Safety, Nebosh Diploma, NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
- Preferably CMIOSH or working towards
- Minimum of 5 years in influencing, engaging and coaching across all levels of an organisation from ground to boardroom
If you have the proven experience and possess natural charisma of leading teams call me on 0208 420 4064. Sharron Johns – VP3047
Apply for Head of Health and Safety
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly