Senior Health & Safety Consultant - Corporate
Senior Health, Safety and Fire Consultant | London| £45,000 to £55,000 plus travel & benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known consultancy to recruit a Senior Health & Safety and Fire Consultant to join their growing team. The consultancy has built a unique client network which it is using to its competitive advantage and which is helping to drive growth across the business. Their client base includes many of the world's highest profile brands from a diverse range of sectors including technology, media, events and banking.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health, Safety and Fire Consultant:
- Working with a range of clients on project delivery, accurately assessing health, safety and fire risks and working with them to deliver solutions
- Providing professional safety, health and fire advice and support as required for clients
- Undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment where required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Senior Health, Safety and Fire consultant will have:
- Proven health, safety and fire experience, used to create pragmatic solutions
- NEBOSH Certificate (minimum), Grad IOSH (desirable)
- Recognised health and safety and fire safety discipline and relevant membership of IOSH or IFE, FPA, BAFE (desirable)
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health, safety and fire legislation, compliance and regulations
- Experience across a range of industries would be an advantage (eg. retail, office, warehouse, corporate, facilities)
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their career with a forward thinking and growing consultancy across a diverse range of interesting clients. It would suit an enthusiastic and proactive person who enjoys interacting with a range of stakeholders.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.
Apply for Senior Health & Safety Consultant - Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly