Senior Health and Safety Advisor
YOUR NEW COMPANY
An international FM contractor is looking for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to be embedded with a global financial services organisation based in London. The purpose of this role is to provide advice and support across the UK and EMEA region for the continued development of the health and safety policy, systems, standards and guidance.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the client you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the organisation lead advisor for building related health & safety management.
- Establishing effective working relationships with Corporate Services, Technology and Business Unit contacts across the EMEA region.
- Identifying ways of meeting business requirements, whilst ensuring health & safety requirements are not compromised.
- Developing the Firm's health & safety policies and procedures, as well as draft guidance, bulletins, briefing notes and other documents as directed.
- Leading on incident investigation & monitor identified remedial actions and trends on behalf of Corporate Services.
- Providing general Health & Safety advice to Corporate Services and Technology managers on issues such as contractor Health & Safety management, CDM Regulations, Fire Safety, the management of asbestos, confined spaces, permit to work, working at heights etc.
- Developing and managing the Corporate Services Safety Monitoring Strategy, including completing workplace inspections and audits, active and reactive monitoring programme and providing regular reports and action plans.
- Providing general Health & Safety advice, guidance and support on workplace safety issues that affect a corporate office environment, including DSE, Business Travel, Homeworkers, new and expectant parents, Corporate Events etc.
- Performing reviews of Corporate Services vendor partners health & safety performance as part of contractual KPI reviews.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To be the successful candidate for this highly sort after position, it is essential that you have Health & Safety experience across the Corporate sector. You will have a NEBOSH Diploma (or working towards) and ideally be a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 and 18001/45001.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered up to £56,000 salary, single person private healthcare and company pension.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.