Health and Safety Manager
YOUR NEW COMPANY
An international business, my client has an enviable track record and unrivalled experience in delivering major projects across the globe. They have extensive multi-disciplinary expertise and specialist skills to deliver highly engineered environments. An opportunity to work for one of the organisations keys divisions while they embark on a high-profile project in Europe has arisen.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the Campus Lead and Group Head of Health and Safety you will be responsible for:
- Promoting a climate of positive Safety, Health and Environment culture throughout the business.
- Creating and define new processes and managing health and safety for the day-to-day operations with interaction with the client and FM providers.
- Investigating all accidents / incidents and near misses and provide recommendations to prevent further occurrence
- Leading key project HSE workshops and forums with the client and FM providers
- Ensuring that an appropriate level of audits/inspections of workplaces and practices is carried out in accordance with the risk profile and a monitored programme.
- Capturing and recording of all reportable accidents / incidents, near misses and dangerous occurrences. Analyse Data trends to embed initiatives across campus
- Leading by setting a personal example and actively promote at all levels the company's commitment to effective HSE methods and procedures.
- Establishing firm relationships with Client and Supplier
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
The successful candidate must hold a NEBOSH Diploma / NCRQ Level 6 / NVQ or equivalent and have a proven track record within the data centre / critical industry ideally working for a client-side organisation or tier one contractor.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
An industry leading salary and package, including flights, travel and living allowances and bonus. My client is willing to relocate candidates internationally and will provide appropriate relocation packages.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.