EHS Product Compliance Specialist
Acre has been engaged by a global manufacturer, the world leader in their field, to recruit an EHS Compliance Specialist into the business. This is a brand-new role with exciting opportunities to make a real impact on the business.
You will be responsible for coordinating Product Compliance activities across all product streams globally, ensuring the business is consistently compliant and continuing to achieve world leading standards.
In addition, you will establish all required procedures, systems and processes to ensure that products meet all the environmental and safety compliance requirements within their designated markets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain all the divisional Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions to allow the site operations to effectively maintain product compliance;
- You will be significantly involved in all new product designs and implement review teams to provide guidance and support of EHS Compliance;
- Manage and conduct compliance product assessments for existing and new products;
- Work across the relevant teams to effectively resolve any non-compliances;
- Represent the manufacturing division in relevant internal/external audits, interacting with various government bodies, associations, regulations and laws across countries;
- Establish/maintain all product compliance KPIs and using this information to identify and develop improvement plans;
- Line management and development of an EHS officer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has been working with EHS and product compliance, whether as a Product Safety Engineer or Compliance Specialist who is looing to move into a product focused EHS compliance role, with global reach.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previously worked within a product compliance role within a manufacturing industry, preferably within a scientific environment.
- Knowledge of EU product compliance regulations and directives, e.g. REACH
- Ability to apply your knowledge of legislation into solutions for the company to ensure compliance
- Ability to manage multiple projects
This role also offers excellent progression opportunities along with flexibility to be based remotely across the UK, so please don't hesitate to apply.