Health, Safety & Environment Business Partner
Acre is working with one of the UKs largest and most diverse commercial property business to identify a new Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Business Partner to join their team to manage a varied portfolio of assets across the UK. Reporting into the Health, Safety, Environment & Wellbeing Manager, the successful candidate will strategize and deliver a variety of health and safety initiatives across a wide variety of high-profile flagship destinations.
- Develop, implement and manage health, safety and environmental process across a variety of sites that include up market retail stores, luxury estates, commercial properties.
- Developing appropriate arrangements to ensure that risks from contractors and third-party suppliers are vetted, managed and effectively controlled. Procuring managing and monitoring the activities of external consultants operating on behalf of the business.
- Providing support and technical advice to senior stakeholder to enable them to undertake their roles and responsibilities for HSE within their areas of the business.
- Presenting to senior stakeholder and steering groups to increase HSE awareness and engagement and demonstrating to clients the company's credibility and expertise.
- Working across all departments of the business in your region, forging critical relationships with key stakeholders to influence change and improvement, particularly in higher risk business units.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced and established Health, Safety and Environment Manager to lead and champion the ongoing improvement of health, safety, environmental initiatives throughout a prestigious organisation. Your communication skills will be key in enabling people to take ownership of their own safety and that of their colleagues and clients.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- Degree/diploma level qualification in Health and Safety or a similarly relevant subject, with membership of a recognized industry body.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrable experience of engaging positively, building relationships and influencing at a senior level.
- Detailed knowledge of the practical application of safety in the fields of construction, property and/or technical management.
- Experience working in a multi-site environment in the facilities, retail, property or service delivery sector preferable.
- A professional and proactive in approach and style, excellent relationship building ability, and the ability to coach and influence change, by working in partnership and collaboration across the business.
If you're looking to join an award-winning development business that puts wellbeing at the heart of their operations, this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level. Don't delay, apply NOW!