Head of HSE
2 days left
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior Health & Safety professional to join a leading civil engineering company to manage a team across Kent & South East region on a number of civil engineering projects. The ideal candidate will have operated at a strategic level but also happy to remain hands on when required.The role will also require managing a team of Health, Safety and Environmental professionals and be responsible for growing the team. Civil engineering experience will be essential for the role.
- To lead the Health and Safety focused culture across the project and promote good safety behaviour
- To be an expert in Health and Safety legislation and best practice to assist with compliance and continuous improvement
- To build strategic vision for the region
- To promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts
- Report into board level on safety matters.
- 5 years+ health & safety experience
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Grad IOSH
- Must have relevant Civil engineering experience
If you are interested in the Head of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) please apply or email directly to email@example.com
Apply for Head of HSE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly