Interim QHSE Manager
The QHSE Manager will be covering an established logistics operation in the East Midlands. The role predominately is covering the Quality (ISO 9001) and Health & Safety (ISO 45001) management systems and ensuring that the planning and delivery of assessment schedules are delivered.
Reporting into the Head of Quality, we are looking for an experienced QHSE Manager who ideally has worked in the automation or logistics environments. Candidates must be able to implement safety systems, controls and save ways of working.
- Compiling and communicating regular performance reports for stakeholders.
Managing the planning and delivery of assessment schedules based on risk.
Creation of new and peer review of existing Quality Control Procedures in machine installation.
Work with process owners and operators to ensure continual review for effectiveness.
Establishing a QMS in line with ISO 9001:2015.
Drive H&S and Quality initiatives into site by training and presentations.
- Extensive experience of working in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
- Experience of Quality improvement programmes.
- Proven experience working in a Safety and Quality management role in manufacturing, construction and/or oil and gas industries.
- To have developed and run a system such as ISO 9001 & 18001.
- Influential, collaborative and adaptable where needed to ensure that common goals are achieved.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines, both prescribed and self-imposed.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels.