Health & Safety Consultant
Health & Safety Consultant (home based)
Health & Safety Consultant | North West | Up to £50k + company car | Perm
YOUR NEW COMPANY
An international top-tier Health & Safety Consultancy is looking for a Health & Safety Consultant to join their organisation. This organisation has been recently awarded as one of the TOP 50 employers across the UK and won several RoSpa Awards.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the Health & Safety Director, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking a variety of audits, risk assessments and inspections proficiently at clients' premises including; Health & Safety risk assessments & Fire risk assessments, demonstrating a sound understanding of legislation.
- Write risk assessments, safe system of work, client specific policies, reports, work instructions, risk assessments and method statements for a wide range of issues.
- Develop proactive risk management strategies for clients.
- Deliver general, professional health and safety and fire safety advice to clients.
- Devise, develop and deliver Risk Management strategies for assigned clients and act in support of clients assigned to your colleagues.
- Ensuring projects are technically correct, demonstrating knowledge, experience and sound understanding of legislation.
- Be exemplar in client management and relationship building.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You are at least Grad IOSH and hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. You are a driven, confident, engaging with great customer service skills and business acumen individual. You'll have relevant H&S experience across a client facing roles as well as experience in fire risk assessments.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £40k to £50k, company car or car allowance, plus company pension, 25 days holidays and Private Health Insurance. You will also have a tailored and structured development programme and the opportunity to work with high profile clients.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.