Interim Asbestos Manager
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Asbestos Manager to work on a 3-6-month contract on behalf of a Local Authority based in West London.
- To development, implement and manage contracts for the planned and reactive maintenance.
- You will be responsible for Asbestos Monitoring, Asbestos Removal and all Asbestos monitoring
- Fully manage the Asbestos register
- Lead in the development of systems
- Manage revenue and capital budgets in relation to Asbestos work specification, production, procurement and delivery of Asbestos removal.
- Act as a key point of contact to both tenants and internal customers in the delivery of the Asbestos monitoring, operational management of contractors and consultants.
- Quality control and supervision of installation/maintenance for Asbestos Monitoring
- Local Authority experience is desirable
- Membership of an appropriate professional body
- Experience of Managing Consultants
- Relevant qualifications - P402, P404, P405
- Ability to travel daily to West London
- Able to start imminently
Apply for Interim Asbestos Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly