Health and Safety Co-ordinator
Health and Safety Co-Ordinator (Construction)
Belfast | £33,000
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a Principal Contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Co-Ordinator. This role will work on the interface of the Health & Safety, Commercial, and Bids & Tenders Team to ensure health and safety information is accurately communicated at the bid and tender stage.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Co-Ordinator will include:
- Provide Safety, Health & Environment information for responses to pre-qualification and bid & tenders
- Create a database of responses to streamline the process and constantly look for areas of improvement
- Visit sites to asses potential risks and hazards during the construction phase which need to be accounted for in the tenders
- Asses subcontractor bids and tenders and offer insight from a health and safety perspective
The successful Health and Safety Co-Ordinator will have:
- Experience in health and safety in construction, ideally with some pre-qualification experience
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with a strong eye for detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Contact Conor Walsh on or 01923 432 628.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.