Senior Health and Safety Consultant
A highly regarded Health and Safety Consultancy in the Reading area is currently seeking a Senior Consultants to join their team thanks to continued growth across the business. Based from home and with a national travel remit, you'll be working with diverse range of long standing clients so as to provide quality high level advice, guidance and management training to maintain excellence across Health and Safety. Suitable candidates will be CMIOSH with proven experience in engaging with senior stakeholders, and multi-industry expertise within Health and Safety as a sector. Strong interpersonal skills, report writing abilities and legislative knowledge are essential in this role. This is an excellent position for a rounded HSE professional to join a highly respected organisation, with opportunity to develop your career alongside recognised clients.
- Provide quality, high-level support for a broad range of clients across diverse industries;
- Deliver management training;
- Assist in the development and implementation of management systems;
- Produce detailed, high quality technical reports;
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders;
- Reading/ London based with routine travel across the South;
- Degree level qualified;
- Passionate pragmatic approach;
- Confident in a client facing environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Full UK Driving License and willingness to travel as required.
Reference - GR13713