Health and Safety Manager
£55,000-£60,000 plus travel
Southern Home Counties
A major transportation business is seeking to appoint a proven HSE Manager to oversee a division of their business. This blue chip company is seeking to appoint an individual with the ability to help drive through cultural change programmes/initiatives.
- Working in a customer-facing environment, with a broad understanding of public/crowd safety
- Provide HSE guidance and advice to senior managers across the company
- Supporting and contributing to the wider group EHS function
- A fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Southern Home Counties base
- CMIOSH calibre individual (can be working towards)
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, potentially Airports/airlines/rail operators/event venue, etc.
- Possessing advanced influencing and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a track record of helping to influence behaviours
- Unionised working environment would be a distinct advantage.
Darren.firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296611316