YOUR NEW COMPANY
A newly boutique and growing FM organisation that specialises in Hard FM services is looking for a SHEQ Manager to join their organisation. This company is family friendly and it is a great place to work for if you are looking for a challenging position within a company that has strategic plans to expand their business.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the Operations Director you will be responsible to provide comprehensive Health & Safety, Quality and Environment (SHEQ) support and advice across the business and take ownership of the process, from start to finish, of gaining accreditation to ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001. Further to this you will also be responsible for:
- Driving the implementation of the internal SHEQ management system across the business, introducing monitoring and auditing programmes, to drive continuous improvement, and compile quarterly reports on findings.
- Delivering relevant SHEQ training to staff as required
- Managing the Health & Safety team and external relationships between Company, council, agencies and external contacts.
- Preparing and present reports to internal and client meetings, committees, and staff
- Work with the Chief Operating Officer to develop and implement the SHEQ Strategy across the organisation
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered a salary of £50,000 plus general benefits. The working hours are family friendly going from 7:00 to 16:00 (with flexibility).
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You have experience as a Health & Safety professional experience across the FM (Hard services), Maintenance or Constructions sectors and good track record of management systems implementation. You will have a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum and ideally be a Lead Auditor.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.