Chartered Project Manager and Building Surveyor
My client is an established high-growth SME, family-owned Chartered surveying and project management business based in Surrey and South West London. They require an experienced Project Manager with a Building Surveying background to grow with the company.
About the Position
They are seeking an experienced RICS Chartered senior Building surveyor with a project management, contract administration background, experience in quantity surveying is also helpful. At least several years experience from candidates who can undertake project management work from start to finish autonomously including but not limited to:
Drafting schedules of works and specifications, tendering, quoting and budgeting, supervision, monitoring and quality control (site visits and report checking Managing junior surveyors, works valuations and contract administration and certification
- Be part of a new and modern start-up and will therefore assist in sourcing new clients and putting in place the framework for project management services. Some property management may also be required.
- Good organisational skills, excellent spoken and written Standard English and Received Pronunciation, and a friendly and professional attitude
- Must have extensive experience in project management and relevant project software and be very competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge of construction needs to be of a high standard in order to recognise good workmanship and how to fix defects.
- Rewarded with bonuses and commission. There is serious prospect of growth and career development within our company.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2551 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com