University Safety Officer
Shirley Parsons are currently partnered with a Leading Higher Education Establishment that have an opening for a University Safety Officer to join their Health and Safety Team. This role will see the successful candidate supporting a wide range of departments and professional services on Health and Safety practices and leading H&S training across the organisation.
- Provide Health and Safety advice to different faculties and professional services in the organisation.
- Lead of the development and delivery of health and safety training across the organisation.
- Take the lead responsibility for occupational hygiene within the organisation.
- Working closely with other colleagues in the Safety and Occupational Health offices.
- Experience of managing safety in a research environment.
- High level of expertise in Health and Safety training, occupational hygiene and risk assessments for overseas work and travel.
- Degree Educated in a relevant field and a member of IOSH.
- NEBOSH Diploma/Equivalent.
Apply for University Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly