Acre has been exclusively engaged by a high-profile FTSE 250 infrastructure and construction solutions business with a reputation for innovation and excellence. We have been tasked with identifying a highly motivated and enthusiastic Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager to join the team in Southampton.
You will take full responsibility for managing HSE within a specialist business unit which is set to grow significantly within the next five years. Previous experience in a management and leadership position, and a successful track record in process and business change, is essential.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Ensuring all construction and infrastructure projects in Southern region are delivered to the highest standards
* Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
* Taking responsibility for the management and professional development of one HSE Advisor, with an eye on growing the HSE team in future
* Working closely with the Operations Manager and Director of HSE to ensure the organisation's HSE strategy is aligned and implemented successfully
* Bringing new and creative thinking to the business whilst still maintaining exceptional HSE standards
* Communicating positive HSE performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
The successful individual will have:
* Considerable experience in the construction, infrastructure, utilities or telecoms sectors
* Previous management experience in a large organisation
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Confidence in working with people at all levels of an organisation
* The ability to motivate people to change their behaviour
This is an exceptional opportunity for an innovative and creative health & safety professional to work for a prestigious, FTSE 250 construction firm. If you feel you have the correct skill set, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Apply for HSE Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly