Health & Safety Manager
YOUR NEW COMPANY
A global real estate organisation is looking for a Health & Safety Manager to join their team in London. My client is a recognised as a top employer organisation in the UK with a great culture towards Health & Safety, Diversity and Equality.
YOUR NEW ROLE
The role is based in London but will cover the South of England region. Reporting directly into the Health & Safety Director you will be responsible for:
- Assist the development of a H&S management strategy aligned to current legislation, industry best practice, the operations of Property Management, and its obligations to Clients
- Support the management and development of the H&S Management System
- Conduct and oversee agreed inspection and audit regimes to ensure the effective delivery of agreed strategy including closure of remedial actions
- Manage delivery and support with development of practical risk management procedures and processes to effectively deliver Client strategies and KPIs
- Provide guidance and advice on, and demonstrate leadership in, health and safety risk management to Clients
- Manage delivery and support with development of H&S related communications and chair/attend meetings
- Support the management of relationships with supply partners involved in H&S management activity
- Prepare management reports for a variety of stakeholders
- Support the management and development of the compliance management system
- Manage and investigate incidents
- Support with identification of H&S training requirements and delivery of agreed programme
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You be offered a salary £45k, Company Car or Allowance, Training package, Life Assurance, Interest free season ticket loan and Private GP.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must have experience as a H&S professional within the Hard FM or Property industries, be Grad IOSH (or CMIOSH) and hold a NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.