Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Advisor
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor (Maintenance and Refurb)
East Grinstead| Salary £40,000 to £50,000 + Car + benefits.
Irwin & Colton are working with a leading multi-disciplinary construction and maintenance company to secure a Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) Advisor, to help ensure the safe delivery of major, long term contracts within their Southern maintenance division. The role will look to support this successful and rapidly growing area of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor:
- Lead a proactive approach to promoting a culture of best practice in Health and Safety across the organisation
- Implement health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to legislation.
- Engaging with managers, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical health and safety related enquires.
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance.
- Engaging with the client and other external stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally across the maintenance, refurb or fit-out sectors.
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally Grad IOSH status
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known construction and maintenance company in a growing area of their business. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or call 01923 432 634. Ref ED475.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.