Health Safety and Fire Consultant
YOUR NEW COMPANY
An international top-tier Health & Safety and Fire Consultancy is looking for a Health Safety and Fire Consultant to join their organisation. This organisation has been recently awarded as one of the TOP 50 employers across the UK and won several RoSpa Awards.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a mobile role to cover the company's clients portfolio across the UK. You will be acting as a trusted advisor to internal colleagues and key clients, you must be able to bring industry insight and regulatory knowledge together with a commitment to deliver service excellence as part of a true partnership approach. You will be responsible for:
- Support external accreditation assessments
- Define skill codes, manage existing authorisations, new approvals and notifications
- Act as Technical Focal Point for personnel and manage and monitor the competence of personnel
- Review inspection reports prepared by team members and prepare / issue certificates or reports to confirm compliance to the relevant regulations
- Provide representation at industry events and seminars, write technical articles for industry press and support with press releases
- Support Area Manager in the investigation of client complaints
- Responsibility for maintenance of technical procedures, forms, templates and guidance notes
- Support recruitment of new resource conducting Technical reviews and interviews
- Design and deliver training modules to develop competency
- Manage non-conformances related to discipline to ensure that they are assessed, actioned, effectively closed out and reported
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You are a Graduate member of IFE and hold a IOSH membership. You also have relevant experience on client facing roles and thorough understanding of regulatory requirements, best-practice and standards.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £45k to £50k, company car or car allowance, plus company pension, 25 days holidays and Private Health Insurance. You will also have a tailored and structured development programme and the opportunity to work with high profile clients.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.