Senior HSE Advisor
Our client is one of the most respected construction businesses in the UK. You will need to have experience successfully building relationships with a rail environment and maintaining HSE standards. You'll report directly into the project teams, alongside close collaboration with Regional Health and Safety Manager's.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Effectively liaise with the client, contractors, designers and other applicable parties
- Ensure that accidents and incidents are investigated meticulously, and that appropriate aftercare is taken where necessary
- Liaise with all stakeholders ensuring that SHE and Continuous Improvement strategies are being implemented
- Actively promoting the SHE strategy to drive a tangible improvement in Safety, Health and Environmental performance
- Ensure that all corporate, regulatory and legislative changes are identified, and the senior project management teams are advised of potential project impact
The successful candidate will be an all-round individual with a strong skill set in Health and Safety. Working closely with the Project teams, you will deliver first class SHE performance and drive a positive safety culture into the business. It is pivotal that you'll be highly engaging, enjoy working autonomously and be passionate about Rail and Infrastructure.
You'll also need the following:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Rail Experience - It is critical that you hold a Personal Track Safety (PTS) qualification
- Highly engaging and personable character
- GradIOSH level membership
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to work collaboratively on major UK infrastructure projects for arguably the most well-renowned Principal Contractor. You will be able to influence all aspects of Health and Safety and create a positive and open safety culture. If you'd like to hear more, please apply today and we'll be in touch.