Health, Safety & Environment Manager
Acre is excited to be partnered with a FTSE250 property developer to identify an experienced Health, Safety & Environment Manager. In this position, the HSE Manager will take responsibility for fostering a positive health, safety & environmental culture and boosting HSE performance across the Southern region portfolio.
This position will best suit an engaging HSE professional with strong influencing skills and a proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's best-recognised developers who are challenging the traditional approach to health, safety & environment.
* Supporting the Director of HSE in establishing and maintaining the highest Health, Safety & Environmental standards across the Southern Business Unit
* Providing functional Health, Safety & Environmental advice, guidance and coaching to senior stakeholders
* Bringing new, creative and inspired thinking to the business, whilst maintaining high standards of HSE
* Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
* Communicating positive health, safety & environmental performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Experience in the construction or property sectors is essential
* Practitioner level IEMA is desirable
* Excellent communication and engagement skills
* Proven ability to foster a strong, team-based health & safety culture
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for an award-winning FTSE250 developer. If you feel that you have the right skill set, then please apply.