Regional Process Safety Engineer
Acre has been engaged by a global leader of advanced composite technologies to recruit a Regional Process Safety Engineer to develop, support and improve the businesses Process Safety Management systems and programs.
This role will require significant travel to the EU (approx. 50%) to support and work closely with local safety teams, plant management, process engineering & Corporate EHS teams.
As the Regional Process Safety Engineer, you will ensure compliance to the relevant legislation and best practice initiatives for regional facilities.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Identify and evaluate the management of risks from current operations to achieve zero incidents.
- Lead and support regional leadership and plant EHS staff in support of conformance with corporate standards and local regulations.
- Provide direction on company-wide process safety technology.
- Participate in global process safety activities through a 'centre of excellence team' & support teams through the companies EHS Management system.
- Support global auditing of process safety compliance and management systems
- Participate in process safety capital project reviews
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced process safety engineer from a chemical background to make practical and significant changes against CI initiatives.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following:
- Preferably from a chemical process safety background, alternatively automotive or aerospace experience would also be of interest.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a similar position
- Holds a technical degree, preferably in chemical, industrial or mechanical engineering
- Must be able and willing to travel approximately 50% of the time.
- General knowledge of EU EHS regulation and laws would be advantageous
Our client is looking for a candidate who is looking to make a difference to an organisation that will offer them continuous development and growth.
Please do not hesitate to apply, interviews are happening ASAP!