Regional Process Safety Engineer
Acre has been engaged by a global leader of advanced composite technologies to recruit a Regional Process Safety Engineer to develop, support and improve the businesses Process Safety Management systems and programs.
This role will require significant travel to the EU (approx. 50%) to support and work closely with local safety teams, plant management, process engineering & Corporate EHS teams.
As the Regional Process Safety Engineer, you will ensure compliance to the relevant legislation and best practice initiatives for regional facilities.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Identify and evaluate the management of risks from current operations to achieve zero incidents.
- Lead and support regional leadership and plant EHS staff in support of conformance with corporate standards and local regulations.
- Provide direction on company-wide process safety technology.
- Participate in global process safety activities through a 'centre of excellence team' & support teams through the companies EHS Management system.
- Support global auditing of process safety compliance and management systems
- Participate in process safety capital project reviews
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced process safety engineer from a chemical background to make practical and significant changes against CI initiatives.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following:
- Preferably from a chemical process safety background, alternatively automotive or aerospace experience would also be of interest.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a similar position
- Holds a technical degree, preferably in chemical, industrial or mechanical engineering
- Must be able and willing to travel approximately 50% of the time.
- General knowledge of EU EHS regulation and laws would be advantageous
Our client is looking for a candidate who is looking to make a difference to an organisation that will offer them continuous development and growth.
Please do not hesitate to apply, interviews are happening ASAP!
Apply for Regional Process Safety Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly