Health & Safety Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Advisor to join a heavy civil engineering specialist company working across a number of sites across North East and Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will be based in the County Durham region and have anything from 3-5 years’ experience in safety, ideally within a civil engineering, groundwork, roads or drainage. This is a great opportunity to to join a business and lead across a number of sites.
- Understand the Company Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Assist the Health & Safety Manager in preparing and developing the Health, Safety and Environmental Management Plan
- Undertake site Health & Safety inspections as directed
- Set standards and lead by example in the management of Safety and Health
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of Health & Safety training courses
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Health & Safety, ideally in civil engineering, roads, drainage or groundworks
- NEBOSH Certificate, NCRQ or equivalent.
- Minimum of Tech IOSH membership
- Enthusiastic professional who is always looking to grow and progress in their SHE career
Reference: PMu - 14090