Environmental Projects Officer
We are currently partnered with an innovative Sustainability services company who's mission is to support and deliver projects at a local level to contribute to combating climate change on a global scale. There is now an exciting opening for an Environmental Projects Officer to join them in making a difference in Sustainable Communities and targeting fuel poverty. This is a great opportunity for people who care about making a difference in society and enabling a more sustainable world.
- The planning, design and delivery of projects promoting carbon reduction measures, energy efficiency, biodiversity, sustainability and reducing fuel poverty to households, businesses and community organisations.
- Provide energy efficiency, environmental and sustainability advice services for private residents and organisations.
- Preparing project marketing strategies and co-ordinating marketing activities.
- Meeting with and presenting information to various stakeholders including Local Authorities, charities, businesses and residents.
- Degree educated in related Environmental / Sustainability / Energy Subject.
- Experienced in customer service / advisory roles.
- Friendly and motivated with a passion for Sustainability.
- Experience of delivering projects
Reference: LSQ 14068
Apply for Environmental Projects Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly