Health & Safety Manager
A medium sized North London based transport and logistics organisation is seeking a Health & Safety Manager in a newly created role for the business.
- Reporting into the MD of the business and tasked with implementing the Health, Safety and Environmental improvement plans across their London distribution centres.
- Coaching site managers and senior management as they take more responsibility for Health, Safety and Environmental matters.
- Provide expert guidance for risk assessment, incident investigations and implement HSE audits across the supply chain network.
- Build a Health & Safety culture for the business from the ground up.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- NEBOSH Diploma desirable.
- A safety, health and environmental background in the warehousing and distribution is advantageous. However, we are open to other sectors if you are able to put the customer first and are action orientated.
- Previous experience of creating a Health & Safety culture from scratch desirable.
Job ref: MR14073