Health & Safety Coordinator
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
Housing provider in London looking for Health & Safety Coordinator to join their Central Team
Your new company
This Housing provider based in London has a range of buildings focused in the East London area which they require a Health & Safety Coordinator to work alongside the central safety team in ensuring that both offices, estates, housing and community centres are fully compliant in regards to Health & Safety. This organisation is committed to ensuring that it's staff, residents and any visitors all have a safe environment to work and live.
Your new role
Reporting into the Assistant Director of H&S you will assisting and managing arrangements for the Health & safety of their portfolio. This could include any of the following:
- Maintaining compliance documents in line with current legislation
- Reviewing and updating health & safety policies and procedures ensuring they remain fit for purpose
- Reviewing accident and near miss reports and helping departments learn from mistakes and mitigate future risks
- Maintain records for accident and incident reporting, health & safety training, risk assessment reports etc...
- Organise and attend Health & Safety Groups & Committee's
- Assess, create and deliver appropriate training for managers and staff
- Lead in the delivery of the health & safety induction programme
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory matters including electrical safety, work at height, work equipment, manual handling, COSHH, first-aid etc...
- Complete DSE Risk Assessments
- and more...
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful my client is looking for someone either with a Health & Safety Degree or who has taken the NEBOSH Certificate and is working towards GradIOSH. You will need to be confident using a variety of computer programmes, be able to work independently and off your own initiative and be able to build strong and effective relationships. You will need some practical experience within a health & safety role and be able to undertake general health & safety risk assessments and deliver training as a minimum.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a generous starting salary of £34,000 plus a host of public sector benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Health & Safety Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly