Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager
Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager| Berkshire | £58,000 to £65,000 plus car allowance and very attractive benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with one of the UK's largest utilities companies who are seeking a Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager to join their successful and innovative Health & Safety team. The role will involve leading on health, safety and wellbeing for one of their key business divisions and will ensure the delivery of best practice health and safety in line with the overall company strategy.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and passionate safety professional, who is keen to influence, steer and develop strategy.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager:
- Ensuring the successful implementation and delivery of the company's health and safety strategy across a large and varied supply chain, seeking areas for continuous improvement
- Develop and implement business wide initiatives to drive performance and bring about positive cultural change
- Lead and manage a team of safety professionals, proactively supporting their professional development
- Raise awareness, monitor performance and report key issues and statistical data to senior management, conduct incident and accident investigations where applicable
- Involvement in new projects and other safety related company initiatives
The Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager will have:
- A track record of success in delivering health and safety across major contracts, business unit or major projects
- Extensive relevant experience from within the civil engineering, utilities or construction industry
- Minimum NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent, a commitment to CPD, and Membership of IOSH (ideally CMIOSH or working towards)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading utilities company, who have an excellent reputation for driving best practice and the latest innovations in safety. For further details please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.
Apply for Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly