Health & Safety Manager
7 days left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
Acre has been engaged by a leading UK food manufacturer to recruit a Health & Safety Manager to oversee their manufacturing facilities.
This is a unique site and opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety professional from a manufacturing background to join the business and drive the companies Health & Safety performance.
You will provide support and guidance to the Manufacturing Unit and Business Unit Leadership Teams on operational Health & Safety matters and strategies, ensuring they are aligned with the Group HSE policy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving change within the HSE function, reporting into the senior leadership team on a regular basis.
- Drive Heath & Safety performance improvements across the site.
- Monitor and embed location management processes.
- Lead the Health & Safety locations audit programme, ensuring compliance to agreed standards and recommending any areas in need of improvement.
- Manage and co-ordinate stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure effective communication with HSE teams, developing and implementing Behavioural Safety strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HSE Leader from a manufacturing background who is looking to move into the food manufacturing industry or for an existing food HSE professional looking to gain more site responsibility.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Experienced leading and managing teams, either multi-site or single-site manufacturing.
- NEBOSH certificate
This is a great time to join the business and interviews are happening ASAP, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Apply for Health & Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly