Process Safety Specialist
A major pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Process Safety Specialist to work on one of their operations based in County Tipperary as part of the wider EHS team; the successful applicant will be tasked with giving technical guidance and offering support to all key stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation that has a track-record in developing their people.
- Develop & maintain the process safety system and ensure compliance.
- Support key stakeholders in process safety management
- Complete regular audits, maintain reports, MAPP and EPD documents
- Work with external parties to ensure compliance and continuous improvement
- Experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing or similar (eg Chemicals)
- Degree in chemical Engineering is preferred
- Proven knowledge of COMAH regulations/ HAZOP/ ATEX/ LOPA/ SIL
- Ability to influence & engage others, at all levels, is critical
Ref: LT 14149
Apply for Process Safety Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly