Health and Safety Consultant - Aberdeen

Location
Aberdeen
Salary
£40k - 50k per year
Posted
04 Sep 2019
Closes
04 Oct 2019
Ref
14070 (GR)
Contact
Max Linden
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Sector
Private

A well-established, Scotland-based Health and Safety consultancy is looking to grow their team by appointing a Health and Safety Consultant. In this role, you will spend a significant amount of time travelling to visit clients mainly across Scotland, with a few based further afield in the UK. The ideal candidate will have extensive Health and Safety experience, including fire safety, with a passion to deliver a high-level service to clients across a range of sectors including education, healthcare and manufacturing.

This role will be Home-based in Aberdeen. 

The Role:

Work closely with clients from a range of sectors to deliver high level services based on their requirementsTravel to visit client sites 70% of which are Scotland based with the remaining 30% across the rest of the UKProvide advice and guidance to clients with regard to Health and Safety and Fire Safety

The Candidate:

Health and safety experience within a consultancy or varied in-house roleQualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalentCMIOSH or GradIOSH with evidence of CPDComfortable working in a client facing environment, building rapport and strong working relationships with stakeholdersHard working, passionate and commercially aware Reference - GR14070

Apply for Health and Safety Consultant - Aberdeen

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left

Marketing Communication

We'd love to send you information about Jobs and Services from SHP4Jobs by email.

All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.


By applying for a job listed on SHP4Jobs you agree to our terms and conditions.