Health & Safety Officer
6 days left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
Health & Safety Officer (Interim)
Health & Safety Officer (Temporary / In scope of IR35)
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a charity based in the Merseyside area for a Health & Safety officer to join their team. This is a brand new role reporting into the Group Health & Safety manager with the possibility of going permanent.
Your new role
- You will ensure that the Health, Safety and Fire Safety Policies, and Corporate Procedures are being adhered too
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments are being undertaken to a high standard
- Ensure that all accidents are effectively and efficiently recorded
- Undertake Fire Risk Assessment (FRA)
- Identify training requirements
- Ensure that Asbestos Survey information is communicated to Contractors where required
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant Health, Safety & Welfare at work legislation.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 2 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role.
You will ideally have experience in Fire Risk Assessment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Health & Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly